The Alpacas of Spring Acres
Participate in our fiber arts experiences
The Alpacas of Spring Acres offers fiber arts experiences such as weaving, spinning, knitting and crocheting to name a few.
The weaving facility is equipped with Harrisville looms: 1 large instructors loom and 8 student floor looms.
Types of classes to be offered will include but are not limited to:
- Weaving courses
- Spinning Courses
- Knitting, crocheting, and felting classes
- Fiber education, fiber sorting, and fiber dying classes.
Learn about The Alpacas Of Spring Acres
Visit a real working Alpaca Farm that offers shopping, education, accommodations and many additional opportunities
- Interact with over 50 Suri Alpaca
- View the rolling landscape
- Tour our fresh vegetable garden
- Visit our 5 acre lake